Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Post

I'm Lindsey Evans Boskovich, I am still in the process of changing my last name from my madain name to my married name. I have been married for almost a year now and I am loving married life! I am going tinto elementary eduction because I am hoping to make a difference in the lives of little children.
I am pretty good with using technology, I know most of the basics. Such as power point, surf the web, word, blogging, and much more. Once I
 am taught how to use different technology I am pretty good at catching on.
I think having technology in the education system is very important because the world around us is continually growing in the technology area. And it is an important skill to know how to use technology to prepare you for the world. We are able to do so much with technology now. And it advances all the time. It is such a wonderful thing to have for education. Children are becoming smarter and smarter with computers and we are able to do so much more now with the technology in life.

No comments: